Frequently Asked Questions
- Know the reliable history of the car and manufacture.
- Know about how long is the new car warranty.
- The average depreciation of the car.
- Experience of consumers about a perticular car model.
- Know the history of the car.
- Know the condition of the car.
- Ask the seller to bring a car to nearby workshop that you trust to evaluate the condition of the used car.
- Ask for a warranty on a used car.
- Check out the dealer before buying a used car.
- See the warranty information of a car.
- If it is used car, then you will get warranty info. on the buyer guide window sticker.
- Contact the dealer for arranging service for your car.
- If the dealer is not interested to solve your issue you may file a compaint about him.
With Car Insurance, you can cover-
- Car Accidents, Car against theft & natural disasters such as earthquake, fire, floods etc.
- Paid driver, employees or any unnamed passenger.
- Family members (including self) with Personal Accident Policy.
- Injury/Death of another person due to accident caused by you.
- Damage to someone else's car or property.
1) Package Policy - This covers the damage to the car, personal damage along with third party cover. You can cover your car from damage due to
- The Theft
- Fire Accident
- Road Accident
- Riot or strike
- Natural disasters such as lightning, flood, cyclone, etc
- Property Damage of third party
- Bodily injury or death of third party
- Personal Accident cover for Owner-Driver
- Final Amount of new car = Price of new car - Price of used car after evaluation
The On-road price of Nexa Grand Vitara Delta starts from 11,90,000 Lakh.
The On-road price of Nexa Grand Vitara Zeta starts from 17,45,991 Lakh.
The On-road price of Nexa Grand Vitara Alpha starts from 19,34,091 Lakh.
The On-road price of Nexa Grand Vitara Zeta Plus starts from 17,99,000 Lakh.
Smart Hybrid Zeta AT price is Rs 15.39 lakhs (ex-showroom)
Intelligent Electric Hybrid Alpha+ CVT price is Rs 24.55 lakhs (ex-showroom)
Alpha AT price is Rs 19.62 lakhs (ex-showroom)
Alpha Plus CVT price is Rs 22.69 lakhs (ex-showroom).
Radio, Speakers Front, Speakers Rear, Integrated 2DIN Audio, Wireless Phone Charging, USB & Auxiliary input ,Bluetooth Connectivity, Touch Screen, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay.
Maruti Suzuki Invicto comes in 7 seats and 8 seats.
The fuel tank capacity of Maruti Suzuki Invicto is 52 Litres.
The on-road price of Maruti Suzuki Invicto base model is Rs. 28.24 Lakh.
The company claimed mileage of Maruti Suzuki Invicto is 23.24 kmpl. As per users, the mileage came to be 20 kmpl in the real world.
Maruti FRONX is available in Petrol Option with Manual & Automatic transmission.
5 doors are in the Maruti FRONX.
Maruti FRONX is 4 cylinder car.
The price of Maruti Jimny starts at Rs. 12.74 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 15.05 Lakh.
The ARAI mileage of Maruti Jimny is 16.94 kmpl.
5 doors are in the Maruti Jimny.
Maruti Jimny is available in Petrol Option with Manual & Automatic transmission.